Danish krone (kr.)
UTC+1 (CET); Summer UTC+2 (CEST)
Area (sq. miles)
$299 bn (PPP)
25% for books and eBooks
- Annual Report (Danish Publishers Association, 2018)
- Results of the Read for Life Project (Danish Booksellers Association, 2017, in Danish)
- Bookshop Association’s member survey 2016 (Danish Booksellers Association, 2016, in Danish)
- Children’s Reading Report (Think Tank Future Libraries, 2017, in Danish)
- Reports from the Ministry of Culture’s committee of inquiry (Danish Booksellers Association, 2000–2008, in Danish)
- Denmark’s report to Federation of European Publishers Assembly (Danish Publishers Association, 2017) [link to download/view]
- Book market statistics (PA, 2017) [link to download/view]
- Scandinavia publishing market profile (PA, 2004) [link to download/view]
Copenhagen Bogforum is held over 3 days in November.
Danish Arts Foundation Literature Translation Fund supports projects that promote literature within fiction, general cultural literature and general non-fiction.
BogMarkedet is a web resource for the Danish book industry.