The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October. This workshop is part of a series of DIT events to help you prepare for Brexit.
The practical sessions to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit will cover:
- impact to supply chains
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- changes to regulations and contracts
- moving goods across borders
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
When: Friday 4th October, 09:00 – 12:30
Find out more and register for the workshop here.