This free interactive workshop planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) will provide you with expert advice and greater knowledge on how to prepare for various scenarios to create responsive, user friendly and eye catching layouts.
To be competitive in today’s market place, businesses need to be able to understand how to sell their products in China through digital platforms.
E-commerce and your website is a great opportunity and among your greatest allies in this quest. A cost-effective tool, it is essential in growing your overseas sales and this workshop will give you invaluable insight into how it can grow your business exponentially.
If you are looking to explore exciting new opportunities in the Chinese market, come and join us to find out more about:
- Chinese business culture online: your e-market platforms
- Online Chinese systems: WeChat, Weibo and Baidu
- How to Protect your IP online in China
- Logistics online in China
- How your website needs to be designed and presented for the Chinese market
- Case study speakers that have experience of selling within China
Tuesday 10th September, 09:00 – 17:00
Redhill, United Kingdom
Thursday 10th October, 09:00 – 17:00
Brighton, United Kingdom
Find out more about the Redhill workshop here.
Find out more about the Brighton workshop here.