The British Council in Turkey would like to partner with a UK ELT organisation to deliver master mentoring training to 20 teachers from the Ministry of National Education in the UK in September 2019.
Please see the attached proposal for further details.
The links to the proposal documents are below:
The full schedule is as follows:
- RFP issued to bidding suppliers, 12th July 2019
- Deadline for clarification questions (Clarification Deadline), 19th July 2019
- British Council to respond to clarification questions, 24th July 2019
- Deadline for submission of RFP responses by potential suppliers to British Council, Turkey (Response Deadline), 26th July 2019
- Shortlisting and decision on UK partner, 29th-30th July 2019
- Final Decision, 31st July 2019
- Contract concluded with winning supplier, 5th-10th August 2019
- Contract start date, 10th August 2019
- Design of a 10-day mentorship training course for 20 Master Mentor Trainers, August 2019
- Delivery of the training for 20 Master Mentor Trainers, September 2019 (specific dates to be determined together with the UK ELT provider)
- Conducting the evaluation of the 10-day master mentor training for 20 Master Mentor Trainers, September 2019 (immediately upon completion of the training)