Have you considered launching your business in the US?
The Department for International Trade are supporting an intensive seminar on Tuesday 14th May, designed to help ambitious UK companies make the transition to the largest economic market.
This event offers expert advice and key market insights to help your business get started.
Why should I attend?
- Hear critical insights from market and business experts to avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand the practical side of getting set-up in the US
- Discover what is needed to make a successful transition and be positioned for a strategic expansion
- Hear real-world advice from companies that made it big in the US
- Help your business determine if making the move is the right step for you
- Hear from International Trade Advisers how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business launch and expand in the US
Join us on
Tuesday 14th May 2019
9:00am to 1:00pm
in Gatwick, West Sussex
Cost: £35 (incl VAT)