The Department for International Trade’s (DIT) Exporting is GREAT Campaign aims to spark a movement around the UK of companies selling their products and services overseas.
At the heart of the campaign is the Export Champion Community, which consists of more than 1,000 ‘Export Advocates’ and ‘Export Champions’; everyday businesses of all shapes and sizes, run by extraordinary people, from around the UK that are proudly selling overseas.
You can join the network of Export Advocates, which comprises firms from across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales in a wide range of sectors. Any UK-registered company that has exported at least once can sign up.
Benefits of joining:
- Become part of Exporting is GREAT, the Government’s most ambitious and high-profile export focused campaign ever
- Be considered for the campaign’s creative and related PR, social media and advertising activity
- Be considered for DIT’s Export Champion initiative which involves deeper engagement with the department
- Join a UK-wide community where companies come to ask questions, get advice on overcoming barriers and find out where to get support
- Get access to a suite of digital assets to use in their communications and marketing
To find out more and register at www.great.gov.uk/community
however big or small your turnover – if you’ve exported before, join the community and become an Export Advocate!