Exporting for Growth funding to support company participation in Trade Show Access Programme supported Events
The Department for International Trade would like to raise your awareness of ERDF funding available from DIT Yorkshire and Humber, which can be used by eligible companies to support their participation in Trade Show Access programme supported events, conferences and missions.
Eligible businesses can apply for a minimum of £1,000 as part of the Exporting for Growth programme, which is match funded, and can be used for various projects, including :
- Flights and accommodation to agreed target markets
- Overseas trade events entry and exhibition costs
- Design and production of international marketing materials
- Internationalisation of website including translations
- International market research and consultancy services
Please find more information about the programme here.
Please do get in touch as early as possible when planning your activities, as the ERDF funding cannot be used to support activity where financial commitments have already been made and contacted.
Tel +44 (0) 300 365 100
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org