The Department for International Trade (DIT) is working with BESA to offer UK education technology companies the opportunity to apply for DIT-subsidised booths via Replace with Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding. The booths will be located on the DIT stand in a prime location at BETT Asia.
Located in Malaysia, a major hub for the wider region which consistently attracts senior Malaysian officials and buyers, including those of neighbouring markets, Bett Asia (British Educational Training and Technology Show, Asia) is one of the most important senior education gatherings in the region. Following Bett Asia 2019, DIT has already facilitated a significant number of education export wins for UK providers who participated in the show.
With over 2,000 education leaders, educators and innovators from more than 40 countries,
as well as attendance from government officials, education leaders and brands at the forefront of educational transformation, Bett Asia is the ideal location for exclusive networking opportunities.
DIT will be hosting a UK pavilion at this world-renowned show and is offering a limited number of exhibitor packages for UK companies designed to create an opportunity for exposure among key decision-makers in the national and international education sector. The DIT UK pavilion at Bett Asia 2020 will be the centre point for all UK government departments during the show, making it the perfect setting to create future partnerships, drive exports and meet investors.
You can expect:
- A booth alongside DIT’s international education team giving access to visitors from around the region
- Pre-arranged and on-the-day business meetings with overseas buyers and DIT Commercial Officers from our teams at the British Embassies
- The potential opportunity to meet with visiting overseas Ministers
- Opportunity to present in the DIT Theatre zone
- Inclusion in the DIT@BETT exhibitor brochure and our website
- Invitation to the formal DIT Networking event, evening of Tuesday 3 March at the British High Commissioner’s residence
Date: 4 – 5 March 2020
Where: Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Deadline: 28th January 202
Tel: +44 (0)117 906 4574